The following prizes will be awarded: «Awards for the best oral presentation» (clinical and basic-experimental), «Awards for the best poster» (clinical and basic-experimental), and the «Award for the best student presentation» (oral or poster).
Abstracts can be submitted in two categories:
- «Basic-experimental»: Communications from in vitro studies and investigations in animal models.
- «Clinical»: Communications from studies with patients including epidemiological data
Abstract should be submitted in English according to the pre-formatted file:
- Title of the study
- Address of the institution
- Background, methods, results, conclusion (no figure and no references)
- Self-declaration of the category (basic-experimental, clinical; changes of categories possible after evaluation)
- Self-declaration for a possible oral contribution in the ASEMO meeting
- Status of the first author (student yes/no)
Oral presentations will be in English: 10 minutes presentation, 5 minutes discussion.
Please note that due to administrative reasons the deadline of submission for abstracts is earlier than usual: Sunday, 31July 2022 via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission of the abstracts will be confirmed within a week.
Abstracts are acceptable for submission only if the corresponding work has not been accepted for publication before the submission deadline (31 July 2022).
The presentations from Ettore Rossi have been recorded by a professional production team in order to stream the program including lectures, symposia and Q&A sessions LIVE online. Our goal was to bring to market a digital edition of the SEED Annual Meeting that meets the usual standards, with a focus on cutting-edge content and high-quality technical transmission.